Suggestion for CP browser

Dr. Frederick B. Cohen fc at all.net
Sun Dec 3 04:08:07 PST 1995

I think a CP browser is just the ticket to change the way the world works.
How about this:

	- CP writes a browser with PGP or better quality crypto.
	- CP makes it freely available to any individual
	- CP licenses it to corporations for $1 per copy
	- Funds produced go to support worthy causes, support a permanent
		home for CP, and support anti GAK efforts (lobying, etc.)

I think the CP browser should include an embedded language (not Java -
maybe a version of LISP) that does a far better job than Java of assuring
limitations on what programs can do.  It should also support faking the
source of a browser request (for privacy of the user), all forms of digital
cash, firewall-type forwarding, pseudonyms, and all of the other things that
CPs fight for.

-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net/
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236