SSL trouble

A.Back at exeter.ac.uk A.Back at exeter.ac.uk
Sun Aug 27 01:39:50 PDT 1995

Will French <wfrench at interport.net> writes:
>   Well, if someone starts talking real money, I might change my
> tune.

We are talking real money, the guy who hit the key will shortly be
getting c$ 442.30 (DigiCash c$), the amount of c$ donated for the 2nd
challenge on this page:

	http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/sslprize.html

Now collecting donations for the 3rd challenge which I guess Piete
will be hoping to do in the next few weeks, after a few software
improvements have been made.

You can buy US$ with these on the unofficial digicash exchange:

	http://www.c2.org/~mark/ecash/ecash.html

The current exchange rate is around 100 c$ = 5 US$, so that's ~22 US$,
not a huge prize, but all it needs is more donors to get a bigger
prize fund, if you want to join in to make the prize fund bigger, sign
up for the digicash trial (you get 100 c$ free):

	http://www.digicash.com/ecash/

and buy some c$ on the unofficial exchange.

Adam