Florida Drivers Permits

Censored Girls Anonymous carolab at censored.org
Fri Aug 25 22:12:08 PDT 1995

On Sat, 26 Aug 1995, Robert A. Rosenberg wrote:

> At 13:10 8/25/95, Jim Ray wrote:
> >Story doesn't say it, but it sounds like FL *may* be the first state to do
> >this. Are any other states doing this already?
>
> NY has Photo Drivers Permits with Mag Strips on the back and Computer
> Generated Pictures (I've even seen them being created when I was on an
> assignment at the DMV office in Albany that creates them).

Minnesota has now been doing this for over a year. There's been a lot of
trouble with it, but they have them. Mine is do any day, and it will
certainly come in contact with a magnet, upon my possession.

Love Always,

Carol Anne

Member Internet Society - Certified BETSI Programmer - WWW Page Creation
Carol Anne Braddock         <--now running linux 1.0.9 for your pleasure
carolann at censored.org             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
carolab at primenet.com             /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
carolb at spring.com               /   / \  / / / / /__ /  \/ /___  /
A great place to start