brloop not working

Tom Gillman syshtg at gsusgi2.Gsu.EDU
Thu Aug 24 14:46:28 PDT 1995

> > The first arg of brutessl is the file from which to read the config info.
> > "-" is a unix convention for the file "stdin".
>
> OK - I dig this, but brutessl on my Linux box is still complaining about
> usage...(sorry about the bandwidth but I assume other people are probably
> having similar problems)
>
> ++ nice -20 brutessl -
> segments>
>        brutessl [-q] -r <filename> [<no of segments>]
>        brutessl [-q] -t [<hours>[:<minutes>]]

Use 'nice -20 brutessl -- -' instead. The '--' tells getopts() not to parse
anything else as arguments, then the next '-' will be interpreted correctly.

Tom

--
 Tom Gillman, Unix/AIX Systems Weenie  |"For a privacy advocate to determine
 Wells Computer Center-Ga. State Univ. |the best way to do key escrow is like

  key to UNIX: echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc