C$ prize for bruting Hal's next challenge?

aba at dcs.exeter.ac.uk aba at dcs.exeter.ac.uk
Tue Aug 22 13:47:09 PDT 1995

Lucky Green <shamrock at netcom.com> writes:
> > [me on donating to the c$ prize fund for Hal's 2nd challenge]
> I like the idea, but there are two problems with it:
> -Not all platfoms let you save e$ to a file. You got to open a shop.
> -Leaving the shop ID blank won't work. You got to use @ (wildcard) for shop
> ID to turn e$ into a bearer certificate.
>
> Get the shop going and I'll donate e$50

Okay, a quick email conversation with Mark Grant as to how one goes
about doing shops via cgi/www, and a brief bit of fiddling, and here
we are:

	http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/sslprize.html

Just click on amount to donate to the pot.  Pay in parts if the amount
you want isn't there (ie 15 c$ = 5 c$ + 10 c$).

cpunks + ecm folks + digicash enthousiasts, accepting your c$
donations now!

Adam