Cypherpunks Santa Cruz meeting/party, Saturday, 26 August

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Mon Aug 21 11:19:02 PDT 1995

This is the last announcement I'll make here on the general Cypherpunks
list for this meeting/party at my house. I keep a mailing list for
interested folks, with about 35-40 names on it (not all of them local to
Santa Cruz and Monterey, needless to say). To be added, send me mail...no
special format, as I keep the list manually in Eudora Pro.

Here are just a few details.

WHAT: Cypherpunks Santa Cruz meeting/party. A chance for locals to meet,
and for others who want to vary their routine to visit this area.

WHEN: Saturday, August 26th, 1995, beginning at around 6 p.m., but early
arrivers can arrive as early as 5 (some are travelling from afar, so...).
Several people plan to stay over until Sunday.

WHERE: Tim May's house in Corralitos, between Aptos and Watsonville. 427
Allan Lane, 408-728-0152. Detailed directions available from the full
announcement.

WHO: Anybody who wants to attend. It will be both a meeting and a party, so
children and SOs may find it boring--you have been warned. Some local
people interested in crypto or related issues are on this list, even if
they're not subscribers to the Cypherpunks main list.

--Tim May

Timothy C. May            | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
tcmay at got.net (Got net?)  | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
408-728-0152              | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
Corralitos, CA            | black markets, collapse of governments.
Higher Power: 2^756839    | Public Key: PGP and MailSafe available.