You are being monitored

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Mon Aug 14 21:23:48 PDT 1995

At 9:10 PM 8/14/95, agent at agents.com wrote:
>If anybody can determine who this came from pleez post a guess.
>
>This is an experiment from inside a program environment. I am serious.
>

>-- Tim May

Well, never mind, I guess. I don't think I added this, but I guess I did.
So much for my experiment.

My new SmalltalkAgents environment has a method for mailing from within a
program environment, if a TCP/IP connection is open. This allows Smalltalk
programs to directly send mail. On a Macintosh, this is not so trivial.

The manufacturer is apparently acting as the collection point, and any name
can be put into the From: field.

--Tim

Timothy C. May            | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
tcmay at got.net (Got net?)  | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
408-728-0152              | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
Corralitos, CA            | black markets, collapse of governments.
Higher Power: 2^756839    | Public Key: PGP and MailSafe available.