Are we forming the "social sector"? FYIntrospection...

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Aug 14 13:00:26 PDT 1995

>        "the post-capitalist polity needs a 'third sector,' in addition
>        to the two generally recognized ones, the 'private sector' of
>        business and the 'public sector' of government.  It needs an
>        autonomous social sector." (Drucker 1993)

This is a quote from the following:

"The Age of Social Transformation", Peter Drucker, _The Atlantic Monthly_
11/94, pp 53-80.

... which I just read this weekend, coincedentally.  Yes, it's statist.
Still, it's a good read. I learned something from it, even if I found
myself talking back a little. ;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell