PERRY METZGER: YOUR MOMMY IS CALLING YOU HOME

Black Unicorn unicorn at access.digex.net
Fri Aug 11 00:16:38 PDT 1995

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, L. McCarthy wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 21:00:39 -0400 (EDT)
> From: L. McCarthy <lmccarth at cs.umass.edu>
> Subject: Re: PERRY METZGER: YOUR MOMMY IS CALLING YOU HOME
>
> Well, for the record, _I_ certainly appreciate .pm's efforts on many fronts
> related to cypherpunks.

As do I.

Certainly he bridges the suit/anarchist gap better than anyone else on
the list I can think of for the moment.

> Anonymous rants:
> > I know you personally Perry,
>
> I doubt it. Prove it to me in *private* email.
>
> -L. "Futplex" McCarthy   [PGP key available via finger or server]

00B9289C28DC0E55 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
E16D5378B81E1C96 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!
*New Key Information*    -    Finger for key revocation and latest key update.