No Subject

Ford Prefect remailer at bi-node.zerberus.de
Thu Aug 10 20:02:12 PDT 1995

I think we ought to just throw TIM MAY out of the list.
let's EXCOMMUNICATE HIM. its becoming increasingly clear
that he is the source of all our problems. I mean, isn't
it obvious that our progress has stalled? who has written
any code within the last 3 days? if we got rid of him,
it would be EVOLUTION IN ACTION. this is ERIC HUGHES'
mailing list, and eric hughes knows how to write some
decent code. I mean, TCM's signature doesn't even have any
geek code, and he hasn't changed it in 4 years or so,
at least since my last grandparent died (and she was
considerably more skillful at programming than TCM by
knowing how to make toast).

get rid of all the pricks who continually spout and spew conspiracy
theories. let TCM go and find himself a new mailing list.
that would be a fair comeuppance if he found that he couldn't
learn to do squish because he doesn't have the slightest
clue. he's a leech, a parasite, sucking on the work of
others, pretending that he is at the forefront of our
cause when he is only at the forefront of maniacal egomania.
what has he contributed to the cause? SQUAT. just a lot
of ranting about conspiracy theories and his Stock Pick
of the Week crap. "the web is really growing. people should
focus on it". well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MR. BRILLIANT
COMMENTATOR AND VISIONARY, T.C.MAY, I would have never
have THOUGHT of that in a zillion years, but now that you
point it out, I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT.