IPSEC goes to RFC

Matt Miszewski crypto at midex.com
Thu Aug 10 16:42:29 PDT 1995

I would like to be involved with any final stages of the Linux port.  I
run a now, fairly defunct business off of my Linux Box and can afford
some troubles in alpha testing.  Let me know when things are near a
testing stage guys.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for doing this everyone.  It is VERY important!

Matt