Pat Robertson Fears E-cash?

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Sun Aug 6 20:23:53 PDT 1995

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995, Nathan Zook wrote:
> I believe that Pat Robertson is not aware of the privacy-enhancing
> capabilities of e-cash.  In a probabilistic sense, he may well be right.

Not true. In the 700 Club transcript I have, David Chaum is interviewed,
and the blinded digital cash he has invented is portrayed in a very
positive light, as a way of enabling digital cash and avoiding the
prophesies of Relevation.

There are more fundamentalist Christians involved in the crypto movement
than you realize.
--
Michael Handler      | Cypherpunks: Civil Liberty through Complex Mathematics
handler at sub-rosa.com |