building libraries

Marius Marius at doulosgeri.com
Sat Aug 5 07:59:18 PDT 1995

> Perhaps we could convince Bill Gates to bundle RSAREF with all his
> Windoze OS's?  Ditto for Apple?

If Bill Gates handed out cryptography in Winoze he wouldn't be able
to read the mail of all the lamerz who are going to be on the
Mircrosoft network.  The poor rich bastard needs something to do in
his free time other than fish in the pond that he had built under his
house...

Marius at doulosgeri.com

No opinions expressed by the author are shared by Doulos Productions,
The Third Wave, or any affiliated parties.  The author doesn't see why
not...  PGP public key follows...