More quantum references.

Doug Shapter dps at kryten.Atinc.COM
Wed Sep 28 19:17:42 PDT 1994

This appeared on sci.crypt.research, so many on the list may
have already seen it. For those that haven't (thanks and
credit to Tim Cole) :

As one reply to the thread on Quantum Cryptography, I have put together
this bibliography of what I could find on the subject about 1 year ago.
If there are other references that are not included here, I, and I suspect
other readers of this group, would be very interested in those references.
Anyway, here is the list:

1. Blow, K.J., S.J.D. Phoenix, On a fundamental theorem of quantum
cryptography, Jnl. of Modern Optics, Vol. 40, No. 1 (Jan. 93),pp 33-6.
2. Brassard, G., C.H. Bennett, Quantum Cryptography, Lecture Notes in Computer
Science, Vol.325, 1988, pp. 79-90.
3. Bennett, C.H., G. Brassard and N.D. Mermin, Quantum Cryptography without
Bell's Theorem, Physiacl Review Letters, Vol. 68, No. 5 (3 Feb. 92), pp. 557-9.
4. Bennett, C.H., Quantum Cryptography Using Any To Nonorthogonal States,
Physical Reveiew Letters, Vol. 68, No. 21 (25 May 92), pp. 3121-4.
5. Bennett, C.H., Quantum Cryptography: Uncertainty in the Service of Privacy,
Science, Vol. 257, (7 August 92), pp. 752-3.
6. Ekert, A.K., J.G. Rarity, P.R. Tapster and G. M. Palma, Practical Quantum
Cryptography Based on Two-Photon Interferometry,Physical Review Letters,
Vol. 69, No. 9 (31 August 92), pp. 1293-5.
7. Werner, M.J. and G. J. Milburn, Eavesdropping using quantum nondemolition
measurements, Physical Review A, Vol. 47, No. 1 (January 1993), pp. 639-41.
8. Stewart, I., Schrodingers Catflap, Nature, Vol. 353, (3 October 1991),
pp. 384-5.
9. Bennett, C.H., G. Brassard and A. K. Ekert, Quantum Cryptography,
Scientific American, October 1992, pp. 50-57.
10. Ekert, A.K.,Quantum Cryptography based on Bell's Theorem, Physical
Review Letters, Vol. 67, No. 6 (5 August 91), pp. 661-3.
11. Bennett, C.H., F. Bessette, G. Brassard, L. Savalle and J. Smolin,
Experimental Quantum Cryptography, Proceedings of Eurocrypt '90, also in
Journal of Cryptology, Vol. 5, No. 1 (1992), pp. 3-28.
12. Bennett, C.H., G. Brassard, C. Crepeau and M-H. Skubiszewska,
Practical Quantum Oblivious Transfer, Proceedings of Crypto '91.
13. Bennett, C.H., and G. Brassard, The Dawn of a new era for quantum
cryptography: The experimental prototype is working !, SIGACT News, Vol. 20,
No. 4 (Fall 1989), pp. 78-82.

I hope this is a help to those of you just getting started. Many of the articles
have their own bibliographies, but htese were the articles that I could find
in my files. Again, I hope this helps.
Tim Cole.

Doug.