if this is RC4

Ian Farquhar ianf at wiley.sydney.sgi.com
Sun Sep 18 22:04:52 PDT 1994

On Sep 16,  7:54am, James A. Donald wrote:
> > > If it is, then the person who did it has gone to a lot of trouble to
> > > make the source layout and coding style very similar to the publicly
> > > available MD[245] sources.

> Many people use this style.

That same general style, yes, but not to the extent this code is similar.
Indeed, I would hazard a guess and say that the RC4 code and the RFC MD[245]
code were both written by the same author, based on their layout, variable
name choice and general coding style.   Do a side-by-side comparison and you
will see what I mean.

						Ian.