Need help with this scenario

Anonymous User nobody at c2.org
Sun Sep 18 11:52:18 PDT 1994

How can the following be thwarted? If I was a bad guy, this seems to be the
perfect way of communication. Even if I was not a bad guy, I just wanted
complete and total privacy....

Let's say I have a digital cellular phone.  I also have Anonymous Remailers,
PGP, and over 100 BBS numbers (structured for which day and which hour each
would be used) so that I can contact and talk to my "Friend."
Please tell me how the LEA's can find me and understand the transactions
between us?

If I have several encryption programs, can I 'layer' each document [I PGP the
file, the I DES the PGP file, then IDEA for the final layer.

Does the NSA have to crack it one layer at a time, or can they bombard it,
crack the layers in whatever order the supercomputer finds?

If I am missing something, please let me know what I have missed.