The Importance of Filtering

L. Todd Masco cactus at bb.com
Thu Sep 15 17:12:44 PDT 1994

In article <199409151957.MAA00506 at unix.ka9q.ampr.org>,
Phil Karn <karn at unix.ka9q.ampr.org> wrote:
>Some have suggested netnews relays. This is not sufficient either,
>given that most sites I know keep news for only a few days
>to keep their disk space requirements within reason.

Just FYI: hks.lists.cypherpunks on bb.com's NNTP server goes back
 to July 16th: We're not expiring it, and don't plan to in the near
 future.  I could make it available for ftp, or even sup, if at least
 several folks were interested.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "A man would simply have to be as mad as a hatter, to try and
cactus at bb.com  |  change the world with a plastic platter." - Todd Rundgren