Is cypherpunks archived somewhere?

Robert A. Hayden hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:19:19 PDT 1994

On Wed, 14 Sep 1994, Brad Shantz wrote:

> The list is not automatically archived.  Robert Hayden had been keeping a
> "digest" version on his machine.  That was until the university he's at pulled
> the plug for stupid reasons.  Right now, Robert is fighting to get his machine
> back up and running.  Maybe he'd be willing to keep the digest again if the
> machine gets back up.  Until then, anyone have any suggestions?

It is my belief that I will be able to get my machine up and running
within the next few working days.  At that time I will re-coordinate with
Eric and start keeping digests of the cypherpunks lists and those
archives will be available to the public via mail-server.

____        Robert A. Hayden       <=> hayden at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
 \/  /  Finger for Geek Code Info  <=> I do not necessarily speak for the
   \/   Finger for PGP Public Key  <=> City of Mankato or anyone else
(GEEK CODE 2.1) GJ/CM d- H-- s-:++>s-:+ g+ p? au+ a- w++ v* C++(++++) UL++++$