internet pricing paper

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Thu Sep 8 17:02:57 PDT 1994

Hope that this is new to everyone here--

===

\\
Paper: ewp-comp/9401001
From: Hal Varian <hal at alfred.econ.lsa.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 14:58:07 -0500

Title:Some Economics of the Internet
Author:Jeffrey K.~MacKie-Mason Hal R. Varian
Institution: University of Michigan, Dept of Economics
WPA References: None
Comments: Postscript file submitted via ftp in compressed format.
\\
This is a preliminary version of a paper prepared for the
Tenth Michigan Public Utility Conference at Western Michigan
University March 25--27, 1992.  We describe the history, technology
and cost structure of the Internet.  We also describe a possible
smart-market mechanism for pricing traffic on the Internet.
\\

\\
Paper: ewp-comp/9401002