Reputation Capital papers?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 7 08:44:37 PDT 1994

Prompted by Hal's post I send the following FTP info on
Information Sciences Institute.

This is their README file.  There is much more there, based on
a quick look, juicy DoD stuff for the disloyal.

John

-------------------

	   USC INFORMATION SCIENCES INSTITUTE PUBLICATIONS

Welcome to USC Information Sciences Institute FTP publications
directory.
When logging in, please use your complete email address as a
password.
For example:

	    % 	ftp ftp.isi.edu
	NAME:	anonymous
    PASSWORD:	techlib at isi.edu (your_email_address at your_machine)
	 ftp>	cd isi-pubs
	 ftp>	use the standard ftp commands, such as "dir", "get",
	        "cd", etc.
 	 ftp>	"quit" when finished

A few of our technical reports are now available, in postcript
format,
through ANONYMOUS FTP from ftp.isi.edu. If you would like to
order
hard copies of ISI technical reports, please send email to
"techlib at isi.edu" or written requests can be sent to:

		USC Information Sciences Institute Library
		4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 1001
		Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6695
		ATTN: Document Distribution

If our stock has been depleted, you will be referred to the
National
Technical Information Service, NTIS.

Here is a brief description of the files currently available
online:

--------------	--------------------------------------------------

----
filename	description
--------------	--------------------------------------------------

----

pubrec.ps	This file contains a listing of all the technical
		reports published by ISI with abstracts. Approximately
		50 pages.

newpubs0794.ps	This is our semi-annual publications
announcement
newpubs0194.ps	newsletter and order form. It is published in
January
		and July. Subsequent newsletters will follow the same
		filename format, newpubsMMYY.ps, e.g. newpubs0194.ps,
		newpubs0794.ps.

isi-sr-93-374.ps	Zoned Analog Personal Teleconferencing (ZAPT)
isi-sr-93-374.ps.Z	by J.D. Touch
			December 1993, 23 pages

isi-rr-93-372.ps	Employing Knowledge Resources in a New Text
			Planner Architecture
			by E. Hovy, J. Lavid, E. Maier, V. Mittal,
			C. Paris, 1992
			(Not yet available online. Hard copy only.)
			14 pages

isi-rr-93-366.ps	Synthesis of Asynchronous Systems from Data
isi-rr-93-366.ps.Z	Flow Specifications
			by T.-Y. Wuu, S.B.K. Vrudhula
			December 1993, 73 pages

isi-rs-93-364.ps	Security Services for Multimedia Conferencing
			by S. Stubblebine
			November 1993, 9 pages

isi-rs-93-363.ps	ATOMIC: A Low-Cost, Very High-Speed, Local
	 		Communication Architecture
			by D. Cohen, G. Finn, R. Felderman, A. DeSchon
			November 1993, 12 pages

isi-rs-93-360.ps	The Impact of Scaling on a Multimedia
			Connection Architecture
			by E. Schooler
			August 1993, 14 pages

isi-rs-93-359.ps	Case Study: Multimedia Conference Control
			in a Packet-Switched Teleconferencing System
			by Schooler
			August 1993, 18 pages

isi-sr-93-358.ps	The ISI "Tunnel"
			by A. DeSchon, D. Cohen
			October 1993
			39 pages

isi-rs-93-342.ps	Parallel Communication
			by J. Touch
			March 1993, 12 pages

isi-rs-93-301.ps	Physics Analogs in Communication Models
			by J. Touch
			January 1993, 10 pages

isi-rs-92-294.ps	An Architecture for Multimedia Connection
			Management,
			by E. Schooler, S. Casner
			August 1992, 8 pages

isi-rs-92-293.ps	First IETF Internet Audiocast,
			by S. Casner, S. Deering
			July 1992, 6 pages

isi-rr-92-291.ps	ATOMIC: A Low-Cost, Very High-Speed LAN
			by D. Cohen, G. Finn, R. Felderman, A. DeSchon
			September 1992, 21 pages

isi-rr-91-289.ps	A Distributed Architecture for Multimedia
			Conference Control
			by E. Schooler
			November 1991, 18 pages

isi-rs-91-286.ps	Multimedia Conferencing: Has it Come of Age,
			by E. Schooler, S. Casner, J. Postel
			August 1991, 10 pages

isi-rs-90-252.ps	N-Way Conferencing with Packet Video,
			by S. Casner, K. Seo, W. Edmond, C. Topolcic
			April 1990, 10 pages