Alt.Gvmt.Bad.Bad.Bad

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Sep 4 16:20:36 PDT 1994

> The United States is made up of ignorant people who know what they need
> to get by in life, and do not want to take the time to do what it takes
> to improve themselves, ie. vote. As for morality, I feel it is somthing
> that we all wish to be but find it hard to be. I know I find it hard to
> be moral.

Make sure you have an intelligent and rational definition of your morals,
and they won't seem hard.  Don't take me to mean that you should have
self-serving and opportunistic morals however.

> Groove on Dude
> Michael Conlen

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams  Local Internet Gateway Co.; SDW Systems 513 496-5223APager
LIG dev./sales       Internet: sdw at lig.net
OO R&D Source Dist.  By Horse: 2464 Rosina Dr., Miamisburg, OH 45342-6430
Comm. Consulting     ICBM: 39 34N 85 15W I love it when a plan comes together
Newbie Notice:                          (Surfer's know the score...)
     I speak for LIGCo., CCI, myself, and no one else, regardless of
     where it is convenient to post from or thru.