Richard Stallman of GNU on Tcl

Bill Sommerfeld sommerfeld at orchard.medford.ma.us
Wed Oct 5 06:53:19 PDT 1994

>     those wanting to use the Tk tools are commended to a
>     Scheme interpreter with it called STk. Available from:
>     ftp.cs.indiana.edu:pub/scheme-repository/imp/STk-2.1.tar.Z

To attempt to make this crypto-relevant:

Most scheme implementations support infinite precision integers
("bignums") directly, though some of them don't, and some of those
which do have really slow bignum support.

I haven't seen one with a fast modular exponentiation routine,
though :-).

I haven't looked at STk at all.

					- Bill