Think you're a hacker, eh?

Jeff Gostin jgostin at eternal.pha.pa.us
Sat Oct 1 13:50:42 PDT 1994

Bill Baker <bakerw at butler.sidewinder.com> writes:

> Well, the only thing the pseudohackers seem to be able to do is
> forge-cancel postings that make them feel bad.  So here it is again,
> with some extra data at the bottom.
     Maybe I missed the beginning of this thread (I've been remiss in my
reading!), but what the heck is going on here? It sounds interesting, but
I'm rather clueless. Anyone care to comment? (And no, I've got no live IP,
so there's no worries about hacking from me.)

                                        --J
--
  ==    ==        |           BOYCOTT SEA QUEST DSV... ask me why.          |