net.welfare approaching

Eric Hughes eric at remailer.net
Wed Nov 30 07:04:43 PST 1994

   From: "L. McCarthy" <lmccarth at ducie.cs.umass.edu>

   Personal anecdote time: I've been trying to promote the use of dig
   sigs at my site. [...] The short point of this overlong narrative
   is that leading by example can have a significant effect, and
   shouldn't be dismissed lightly as a means of raising crypto
   awareness.

This is exactly the kind of communication I want to promote.
Communication by allowing others to observe your actions can be far
more powerful than abstract arguments in favor of that action.

Eric