Cash

Christian Odhner cdodhner at PrimeNet.Com
Tue Nov 29 02:51:05 PST 1994

On Mon, 28 Nov 1994, Anonymous wrote:

> I went to a GSA auction and picked up 3 very nice U.S. Gubment surplus
> paper shredders. They shred into very fine particulate that makes great
> fire starting material for the fireplace.
> I run everything with my name, address, etc., thru it so that *none* of
> my trash is identifiable.
> How's that for paranoid :>

I personaly feel that anybody who bothers to go 'trashing' at my house
already knows my name, S.I.N., address (obviously), phone number, and the
status of my bank account. Anything more sensitive than the above does
indeed get destroyed before disposal, and on days that I am feeling
particularly paranoid, I add some 'interesting' fiction to my trash
before I take it out...

Happy Hunting, -Chris.

Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
cdodhner at primenet.com	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
cypherpunks         WOw            dCD           Traskcom          Team Stupid
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11