Cash

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Mon Nov 28 18:42:04 PST 1994

>>On Fri, 18 Nov 1994 wcs at anchor.ho.att.com wrote:
>>
>>> Hasn't really provided it for quite a while, as long as there's an
>>> infrastructure to track serial numbers (you've presumably noticed that
>>> each bill a unique serial number, except for counterfeits and maybe
>>> printing glitches.)
>>
>>And every bill that passes through my hands (of course not the ones I
>>handle at work, I'm talking personal here...) gets the serial #
>>overwriten in heavy black marker.
>>
>>Happy Hunting, -Chris.
>
>I went to a GSA auction and picked up 3 very nice U.S. Gubment surplus
>paper shredders. They shred into very fine particulate that makes great
>fire starting material for the fireplace.
>I run everything with my name, address, etc., thru it so that *none* of
>my trash is identifiable.
>How's that for paranoid :>

How much would you want for one of them, assuming there's one for sale?

Dave "Getting more paranoid by the minute, sometimes" Merriman
Finger merriman at feenix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy