A possible solution

Aron Freed s009amf at discover.wright.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:32:53 PST 1994

On Sun, 27 Nov 1994, Rick Busdiecker wrote:

> His reply was perfectly intelligent.  Why don't you answer his
> question: Why pick on cryptography and not the other items in the
> list?  Why not simply require that government respect the right of
> individuals to engage in private conversation?  If someone commits a
> `crime' without using cryptography is there less harm to society than
> if they did use cryptography?

The use of cryptography makes it virtually impossible to know anything.
If everyone used to PGP to communicate. I mean everybody in the whole
entire world. There would be no possible way to ever know what is going
on. OKay. WE could do that, but guess what. You might as well get your
self your own arsenal of weapons because if you can't trust the govt.
you're going to be only trusting yourself. IF that's what ya want, do it.
But I want to live in a world where I can at least step outside and
breathe in the fresh air..