School Admins

Jonathan Cooper entropy at IntNet.net
Sun Nov 27 13:43:04 PST 1994

> > suspend him.'  The administration, at least at my school, does *NOT* know
> > how to deal with computer networks.  They threatened to suspend me for
> > insubordination if I didn't grep people's mail spools for obscenity -
> > call me a wimp, but I shut up and did it (deleting people I knew.  :) ).
>
> Here's hoping you sent the grep victims anonymous mail with a PGP faq.

   Riiight.  It's not practical to bring PGP in - these AIX boxes have
disk drives but the C compiler has been removed.  I don't have access to
another AIX box to compile PGP on, either.  crypt(1) is good enough.

-jon
( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ entropy at intnet.net ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )