PGP DLL (revisited - kinda)

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Sat Nov 26 22:01:53 PST 1994

Being a marginal (at best :-) C++ programmer, I snagged a copy of the DLL
skeleton from MS's FTP site. Into that, I started stuffing Pr0duct Cypher's
PGP Tools package. I've gotten it to where it will *mostly* compile, but I'm
still having a couple of problems that I hope someone more skilled than I
can resolve.
Semi-details: I've got a *bunch* (20+) warnings, all about type mismatches
(char:int, etc); and _2_ errors that I can't seem to locate. I've been
chasing down the errors first, but as I said, can't seem to hammer the
little buggers (pun intended :-). If there's another VC++ programmer out
there (I've got 1.5 pro), I'd appreciate it if you could email me so we can
work something out so I can send you a copy of what I've got so far, and see
if you can't spot where the problems are.
I don't *think* there's much left before it'll turn into a .DLL - but then,
if I knew anything about it, I wouldn't be yelling for help :-/

Dave Merriman
Finger merriman at feenix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy