CP lawyers?

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Sat Nov 26 09:36:44 PST 1994

I seem to recall that some of the postings to the CP list indicated that the
authors were lawyers, and it got me to wondering:

    If true that some on the CP list are lawyers, have they (or would they
consider) providing pro bono representation of someone charged with an ITAR,
or similar, violation? It would seem like one way (though not the best :-)
of pushing back some of the limitations on crypto.....

Dave Merriman
Finger merriman at feenix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy