Internet World Interview

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Fri Nov 25 22:43:15 PST 1994

On Fri, 25 Nov 1994, James Domengeaux wrote:

> This is for PrOduct Cypher
	      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	When sending wide-broadcast messages to digital pseudonyms, it is
customary to encrypt said message via PGP for the recipient, and to put
the intended recipient's name in the subject: line, so that the intended
recipient notices the message (and the rest of us can delete it w/o reading).

[ snip ]
>   We will have a camera crew at Internet World in Washington DC Dec 6 and
> would like to schedule an interview if your company will be represented at
			    ^^^^^^^^^
> this show.

	You really have no clue about how digital pseudonyms operate, do you?

--
Michael Handler <grendel at netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                    Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics