ARJ Cracker....

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Fri Nov 25 09:24:02 PST 1994

	Sorry about the late response, I've been busy.

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, Chris Wedgwood wrote:

> >I also have a cracker that works on encrypted ARJ files, if anyone needs it.
>
> Perhaps need isn't quite the right word - but I'd certainly like to see the
> source for it..... (actually I'm bloody keen).

	Sorry, Chris, it doesn't come with the source... I can still send
you the MSDOS binaries if you're interested.

> Hmmm.... another thing. Is there a freeware .ARJ program or source. Or are
> them some specs for ARJ? I know lots of people use it - but I HATE it, its
> soo slow and really doesn't do much for me at all.

	I have a document that shows the ARJ data format, if that's what
you're interested in...

--
Michael Handler <grendel at netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                    Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics