Snakes and tentacles

George Miranda miranda at seas.ucla.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:57:40 PST 1994

Hello,
	I'm George Miranda, a freshman at UCLA. I'm new to cyberspace,
but I'm learning fast. I'm curious as to how one goes about setting up a
snake or a tentacle, and further more, how you find out that a particular
address is one. I might've tried my luck at SQUASH, but I was too late,
and I do not know how to find snakes. I'd really appreciate it if you
could clue me in as to how to go about setting up and finding snakes, as
a favor from one cyberpunk to one in training. Thank you.

						Sincerely,
						George Miranda