Admiral Inman

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Nov 23 10:25:21 PST 1994

> I am unwilling to sell my birthright for a mess of pottage. We are
> sacrificing billions of dollars and all our civil rights for NOTHING
> VISIBLE AT ALL. Even were you correct that drugs were an intolerable
> menace to society it has long been obvious that drug law enforcement
> does no good whatsoever in lowering the rate of drug "crime" and if
> anything causes harm by driving the price up and creating a huge
> profit opportunity for the unscrupulous.
>
> Perry

You forgot: QED

Between the rediculous amount of money and things like the RICO laws
that practically wipe out rights through loopholes we'd better
wake up and remember prohibition and other lessons of history.

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams  Local Internet Gateway Co.; SDW Systems 510 503-9227APager
LIG dev./sales       Internet: sdw at lig.net  In Bay Area Aug94-Dec95