Voice PGP, When?

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Nov 22 16:06:16 PST 1994

At  5:37 PM 11/22/94 -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>James Hightower says:
>> I'm wondering if I should continue writing my own.
>
>Why not? Let a thousand flowers bloom...

Remembering of course what happened when these words were last used seriously...

;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923