Admiral Inman

Brad Dolan bdolan at use.usit.net
Tue Nov 22 15:30:30 PST 1994

I think some groups actually do deliberately manipulate language.

Not commenting on the validity of the positions presented but only
the tactic:  it seems clear to me that the entry of the term and
concept of "homophobia" into public discourse has helped manipulate
the debate.

I'm pushing the term "hoplophobia" myself.  ;-)

Brad