Admiral Inman

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Tue Nov 22 03:06:58 PST 1994

At 08:30 PM 11/21/94 EST, Jim Grubs, W8GRT wrote:

>> It does amaze me that what can be a victimless activity is such
>> a hotbutton.
>
>Drugs are victimless? What about crack babies, which cost a million
>dollars EACH in medical care, btw.

Just as I could not sue my parents for being dumb commies who would send me
to government schools (not that they are or did), I could not sue my parents
for using crack.  One takes one's parents as one finds them (at Common Law
in any case).

The medical care cost *can* be blamed on the government that exacts payments
for it.

DCF