more on twwells

Ed Carp [Sysadmin] khijol!erc
Tue Nov 22 01:31:02 PST 1994

> The discussion we've seen here re the reputation of the anon
> server at twwells.com has found its way to the a.s.a.r.
> newsgroup.  Most, if not all, of the thread has been posted
> there via the khijol anon-server, including Tim's repost of
> Mr. Wells' remarks to the list.

That the mailing list material was funneled through khijol to asar in an
obvious attempt to hide the poster's true identity doesn't bother me a bit.
What *does* bother me is taht Bill Wells tries to blame it on *me*, stating
that *I* was the one who posted the material.  Not that it's really relevent
*who* posted it, it just annoys me that the guy is so damned paranoid.  I
wonder why?  What's he afraid of?

Gee, sounds a little like LD...
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp at linux.org, ecarp at netcom.com

Finger ecarp at netcom.com for PGP 2.5 public key		an88744 at anon.penet.fi
                       ** PGP encrypted email preferred! **

"What's the use of distant travel if only to discover - you're homeless in
your heart."  --Basia, "Yearning"