e$ spam: New First Virtual mailing list

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sun Nov 20 19:26:31 PST 1994

>From: nsb at nsb.fv.com
>Date: Sun, 20 Nov 1994 21:47:20 -0500 (EST)
>To: www-buyinfo at allegra.att.com, com-priv at psi.com, edi-new at tegsun.Harvard.EDU
>
>We have set up a new mailing list, fv-users, for public discussions
>about First Virtual's payment system and associated products and
>technologies.  To subscribe send mail to fv-users-request at fv.com, with
>the single word "subscribe" in the subject.
>
>For any of you who haven't heard about First Virtual yet, we're a
>fully-operational system that lets anyone on the Internet buy or sell
>information using real money, without requiring any special software or
>encryption.  For more information, send mail to info at fv.com or spider
>over to http://www.fv.com.
>
>-- Nathaniel Borenstein
>   Chief Scientist, First Virtual Holdings Incorporated

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923