usenet-to-mail

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Sun Nov 20 18:11:28 PST 1994

>I'm better off if I keep taking classes, anyway.  Don't know about the
>rest of the folks on this list, but I don't feel like what I know about
>computers today will carry me through retirement.

Hmmmmph.

If you're gonna stay in school until you know enough about computers to
carry you through retirement, you're gonna be there a *long* time. Best you
can hope for is to be current when you get out, and keep up with it (or at
least, not lose _too_ much ground each year as things evolve_.

Dave Merriman - who remembers stuff like "64K? *64K*?! I don't know what I'd
_do_ with 64K!" and when only the filthy rich had hard drives.
Finger merriman at metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome and encouraged.
War is Peace.  Freedom is Slavery.   Ignorance is Strength.       No?