PGP .DLL

Jonathan Cooper entropy at IntNet.net
Sun Nov 20 12:54:57 PST 1994

> I'm way behind on messages currently, so maybe somebody mentioned
> this... but have you looked at RSAREF?  I know the license is
> restrictive, but take a look at it architecturally.

   That is basically the way that I'd envisioned it functioning.
   Details have to be nailed down... anyone who is interested in helping,
please mail me so we can take this chatter off the main cypherpunks list.

-jon
( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ entropy at intnet.net ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )