Estonian RSA chip

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Sun Nov 20 11:10:49 PST 1994

adam.philipp at ties.org (Adam Philipp):
> Does anyone know any more details on the crypto chip listed in the HTML
> http://jep.pld.ttu.ee/? It seems that this is a hardware PGP (uses RSA to
> encrypt IDEA key) project. They mention having prototype available RSN, as
> in December... or is this just some very interesting vapor-ware?

Jyri Poldre (jp at jep.pld.ttu.ee - probably on the list) was talking about
this in May, while working on the design; we had a little discussion on
the application of RSA patents in Estonia. The description of the hardware
was pretty detailed back then for vapour-ware.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
rishab at dxm.ernet.in                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
rishab at arbornet.org
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA