your mail

Black Unicorn unicorn at access.digex.net
Fri Nov 18 20:31:28 PST 1994

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Anonymous wrote:

> I have one more comment.
>
> Earlier, I wrote:
>
> > Critias_the_conspirator is of course another new pseudonym.
>
> > >From time to time this Critias will comment on financial
> > privacy.
>
> Hear the words of Critias_the_conspirator:
>
> Put your money in ``Greek'' banks. The tentacles are everywhere.

How is this a "comment" on financial privacy?

I could just as well say "Put your money in your matress." and probably
have the same level of education effect.

Financial structuring is a highly complex process that earns many people
hundreds of dollars (or francs) an hour because there are no blanket
rules.  I suggest Critias_the_conspitator keep his day job.  It will be
easier on him, and us.

> Critias_the_conspirator

-uni- (Dark)

073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!