Cash

DonMelvin at marlin.ssnet.com DonMelvin at marlin.ssnet.com
Fri Nov 18 15:12:37 PST 1994

The wise _Adam Philipp_ is known to have said...
>      The main problem with detecting the strips is that it is faily trivial
> to have a detector that will determine if some strips have gone through, but
> having one that detects with any accuracy would be difficult to manufacture
> and still keep paper currency proportionately cheap. I suppose
> mini-transmitters in the 400 or so $10,000 bills might not be too far
> fetched, but it seems ridiculous.

I though all the $10,000 had been accounted for.  Are there really some
left running around?  Any idea how much one is worth?  Last time I heard
of a $1000 going to auction, it sold in excess of $7000.
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm at ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.