pointers to IETF drafts

Perry E. Metzger perry at imsi.com
Fri Nov 18 13:21:43 PST 1994

The standard thing in these cases is to say "There are some neat RFC
drafts on security in ftp://hostname/names; you might be interested."

I have already gotten three other copies of each of the three messages
associated with Ran's new IPng drafts because every security mailing
list on earth seems to operate on the "just forward everything"
premise. More aren't needed.

strick -- henry strickland says: