I-D ACTION:draft-atkinson-ipng-auth-00.txt

Perry E. Metzger perry at imsi.com
Fri Nov 18 12:45:15 PST 1994

Some of us are participants in the IETF, are even on the IPSEC working
group, and are well aware of the pending work on IPng and IPv4
security, and don't want Yet Another Copy of these things. If you
insist, why not just note that there are drafts pending and not
forward each of the announcement messages?

Perry

Eric Blossom says: