Fundies!

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 17 15:13:04 PST 1994

Oops.  That's what I get for not finishing my mail before firing off those
zingers...

Tim, as usual, said it better than I could.  I don't retract the following,
I just apologize for it's redundance..

>At 10:33 AM 11/17/94 -0800, James A. Donald wrote:
>
>>This thread is totally irrelevant to cypherpunks.
>
>I'm beginning to understand Mssrs May and Hughes' peeves about this kind of
>cruft.
>
>Could you folks please take this discussion offline.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923