PRZ Endorses PGP 2.6

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 30 13:40:35 PDT 1994

> I suppose this means he thinks (knows?) that problems inter-operating
> with overseas & commercial (Viacrypt) users will be worked out.

Don't *you* think it will be worked out?  If not, then you have little
faith! :-) ViaCrypt has already stated that it will be upgrading to a
new version that will be compatible with 2.6... (Go read
alt.security.pgp).

-derek

         Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, G MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)
    Home page: http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/warlord/home_page.html
       warlord at MIT.EDU    PP-ASEL     N1NWH    PGP key available