Unicorn vs. tmp at netcom

Jim Sewell jims at Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM
Thu May 26 10:22:54 PDT 1994

<In mail Black Unicorn said:>
> It would be an easy matter for me to expose his identity, his work, his
> finances, I have and will not.

  Not that I would suggest anyone to do this, but I do wonder if the
  information obtained for the court case is public knowlege or is it
  in a 'sealed' file?  Knowing nothing of law I haven't a clue, but if
  it is public information then another cypherpunk might find it an
  equally easy matter to expose the id, work, finances, etc of the
  tmp at netcom.com person.

  Not that I would suggest doing this.

  Jim

--
 Tantalus Inc.          Jim Sewell      Amateur Radio: KD4CKQ
 P.O. Box 2310          Programmer           Internet: jims at mpgn.com
 Key West, FL 33045     C-Unix-PC          Compu$erve: 71061,1027
 (305)293-8100                            PGP via email on request.
 1K-bit Fingerprint: 8E 14 68 90 37 87 EF B3  C4 CF CD 9A 3E F9 4A 73