(fwd) FBI Digital Telephony Wiretapping a Done Deal??

Sidney Markowitz sidney at apple.com
Thu May 26 04:53:32 PDT 1994

jpp at jpplap.markv.com (Jay Prime Positive) said:
>> >US NEWS & WORLD REPORT, May 30, l994
>A little early with this report aren't you?

Weekly magazines are displayed on newstands for more than one day and are
labeled with the end of their expected display period so that potential
customers will not think that they are out of date. Similarly, people who
have subscriptions should receive the magazine before the date on the
cover. I guess news is like milk: You get it before the expiration date
that's printed on the label.

 -- sidney markowitz <sidney at apple.com>